Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hermione Granger and Ron Weseile

Hermione Granger and Ron Weseile are both Harry Potters bestest friend they have spent adventers with him from the begining Harry Potter and the philosopher stone to Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2 they have spent all of their lives together from the age of 12 to the age of 18 that is a lot of time spent together neely or about 6 years that is a lot of time they both were friendly to him and they both met him on the bus or going on to the bus. they were the greatest thing that happened in his life

i cant amagen if he was me that my parants sarkfised their life for me and i had to live with a mean family who didnt care for me and made me do the washing and cooking and stuff but my life is so diffrent 99% of peoples life is diffrent at our school my life is no way near his my Anty is not mean and my uncles arnt ether but yes my parent wold sacerfise their life for me in mater of death but my parents are not wizards OR ARE THEY ?
A.A

4 comments:

  1. how meny muvies are there to colect and how meny books because i really like harry potter because he and his friends are very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. how old is Harry potter and his friends because they look about 12

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are about 7 or 8 harry potters to collet i have them all and their is about 8 books because they made a extra on that they didnt to a movie on A.A

    ReplyDelete
  4. harry potter is about 18 or 17 but in the phlosfersos stone he was 12 and in harry potter and the harf blooded he was about 15 16

    ReplyDelete